Nature’s Best – Alaska & the Canadian Rockies
SAVE THE DATE
October 4 – Ventura
October 5 – Santa Barbara
(more information below)
Have you been to America’s last Frontier, ALASKA?
Now may be the time to plan your 2018 vacation to our 49th State.
Explore the hidden gems of Alaska on ultra-luxury Seabourn cruises boasting all suite accomodations.
When you cruise with Seabourn, your voyage will be nothing short of magical. Each cruise to Alaska includes the following exclusive amenities and activities designed to enhance every moment:
- Amazing itineraries with marquee ports
- The hidden gems of the Alaska Inside Passage
- Optional Ventures by Seabourn™excursions
- Complimentary Seabourn All-Weather Jacket
- Excursion programs curated by Robin West, our Director of Expeditions
- Guidance and insight from a skilled expedition staff
- “Caviar on the Ice” deck party
- All-inclusive onboard amenities, including complimentary gratuities, open bars throughout the ship, fine wines poured at lunch and dinner, world-class dining, and in-suite bar stocked with your preferences
And why not create the ultimate wilderness experience by combining your cruise with an adventure on leading luxury rail service, Rocky Mountaineer?
Within the unique world of rail travel, Rocky Mountaineer is so much more than just a train —
- It’s the key to unlocking a hidden world of unparalleled beauty as you carve through otherwise inaccessible terrain in the Canadian Rockies
- A gourmet kitchen that is fully stocked with exquisite food and British Columbia wines to help whet your whistle
- Get up close and personal with the highest peaks in the Rockies and soak up the scenery from your luxurious seats
- Rocky Mountaineer offers over 65 unique Canadian vacation packages and four distinctive rail routes through British Columbia, Alberta and the Pacific Northwest
- Their world-renowned, luxury train travels by daylight through the wild beauty of Canada’s West and is the best way to experience the majestic Canadian Rockies
- Enjoy carefully crafted journeys that include the world’s leading hotels, tours and activities
SAVE THE DATE!
Meet representatives from both companies on:
October 4 in Ventura
Santa Barbara Travel Ventura Office
3140 Telegraph Rd, Ventura
October 5 in Santa Barbara
1332 Santa Barbara Street, Santa Barbara