Abercrombie & Kent
Limited to 24 Guests | 9 Days from $5,295 April 7: May 5
Cruise through Holland and Belgium’s finest cities and towns, experiencing nine days of exclusive Connections sightseeing with your private group, led by your Resident Tour Director.
Enjoy a full-day tour to lovely Delft, famous for its porcelain, and the stunning Keukenhof Gardens, where you enjoy lunch surrounded by flowering bulbs.
Sample local cuisine during culinary experiences ashore, including a lunch of moules-frites (mussels and fries) and a brewery tour in Bruges, and a tasting of Edam cheese.
Take advantage of private access to a family tulip farm and an esteemed diamond cutter’s workshop.
– Exclusive onshore excursions with dedicated vehicles and local guides
– Private shipboard and onshore dining
– A complete itinerary on river and land with stays in hand-selected boutique hotels
– English-speaking Resident Tour Director and local guides
– Internet access (where available)
– Airport meet and greet with private transfers
– Full breakfast daily: select lunches and dinners
– House wine, beer and soft drinks with meals
-Entrance fees, taxes and all gratuities except Resident Tour Director
– 24/7 A&K on-call support
- Guaranteed departures with just two guests
*Restrictions may apply. Call Santa Barbara Travel for details.