Escape the indoors and choose wide-open spaces in the secluded and pristine Colorado mountain wilderness just 75 miles west of Denver.
Breathe in clean, crisp, pine-infused air as they decompress and rejuvenate. The Ranch’s 6,500 untamed acres can be explored by hiking, horseback riding, mountain biking and much more. Mind, body, spirit and morale will be restored knowing precautionary measures and protocols are in place to ensure your stay is healthy, relaxing and enjoyable.
Devil’s Thumb Ranch Is Open For Your Next Mountain Escape
The team at the Ranch has been hard at work during this time to deep clean facilities, continue to maintain the beautiful Colorado landscapes of the property, and keep their staff and animals safe and healthy.
Available Activities & Amenities
- Complimentary Amenities (lodging guests only): Pool & Hot Tub (June 5), Fitness Center, Game Room, Lawn Games, Movie Theater, Nature Hikes, Petting Zoo, S’mores, Stocked Library, Outdoor Yoga
- Activities: Air Rifle Biathlon, Archery, Fly Fishing, Hatchet Throwing, Hiking, Mountain Biking, Stand Up Paddleboarding, and Zip Line Tours
- Stables: Horseback Riding, Children’s Pony Rides, Private Wagon Rides
- Weekly Special Events: Beekeeping Experiences, Bird Viewing, Forest Therapy Walks, Private Tours of Rocky Mountain National Park
Precautionary Measures to Ensure Your Stay is Healthy, Relaxing, and Enjoyable
Devil’s Thumb Ranch remains committed to upholding the highest standards of cleanliness with the following measures as everyday practice and policy to continue to provide a safe and clean environment for guests and staff. They are complying with all state and local government mandates. Due to these mandates evolving, please be sure to check with your advisor for timely updates.
Pool and Hot Tub – Scheduled to Reopen June 5
* With social distancing restrictions
Activities & Stables
- Yoga, fly fishing, ziplining, horseback riding and more activities are available with advanced reservations, which our advisors will gladly make.
- These activities have been revised to smaller groups or private groups to keep you safe and have social distancing and sanitary protocols.
- You can order from Heck’s Tavern and/or grab-and-go meals and snacks from Hallowed Grounds Coffee Shop (don’t worry we’ll make sure you always have your morning cup of coffee!).
- Thorough cleaning of high-touch areas including, but not limited to, door handles, light and control switches, faucets, toilets, floors, counters, TV remotes, telephones, push plates, and elevators
- Guest rooms cleaned and sanitized with Clorox hydrogen peroxide disinfectant
- All Housekeeping Staff will wear masks and gloves and follow mandatory enhanced sanitization and hygiene protocols
- Once checked in, turn down and room service are by guest request only to reduce staff entering the room