Virtuoso’s research found that the pandemic made 82 percent of travelers want to travel more responsibly in the future – which makes sense, since we all want to live in a world inhabited by plenty of penguins and elephants. Top things you can do to sustainably travel:
- Book eco-conscious, LEED-certified, or other sustainably minded properties
- Contribute to causes that benefit the destination and community you are visiting
- Donate to carbon offsetting when flying
- Intentionally travel to destinations that depend on tourism revenue
- Reduce food and plastic waste by bringing your own ex. water bottle, reusable bags, etc.
- Support travel companies with a strong sustainability policy ex. Santa Barbara Travel Bureau
- Support wildlife conservation
- Travel during the off-season or to lesser-known destinations
See Alaska in true luxury with Regent Seven Seas Alaska Cruise Special Sale!
Now is the perfect time to reignite your wanderlust with a FREE 2-Category Suite Upgrade, plus a $1,000 Shipboard Credit per suite and 50% Reduced Deposits on select voyages in 2022-2023. Enhance your experience with more space, more included amenities and more opportunities to indulge while aboard The World’s Most Luxurious Fleet™.
Book your shore excursions sooner when you upgrade to a Concierge Suite or higher, or discover the many ways in which a Penthouse Suite butler can make your stay all the more luxurious. Then, immerse yourself in the wonders of each port of call, returning each day to the total luxury and unrivaled space of your upgraded suite and spacious, private balcony.
There are so many ways to make the most of your vacation with Regent Seven Seas Cruises. Now is the time to UPGRADE & EXPLORE MORE – reserve your suite by June 30, 2022.
Montecito and State Street Offices
Both Santa Barbara Travel Bureau Montecito and State Street offices are open and fully staffed with experienced travel professionals. We love to see our clients! Stop by anytime on weekdays from 8-5 to discuss all things travel. Or make an appointment with a travel advisor for in-depth vacation planning.
Curious about the latest travel trends and what our clients are saying about their recent trips? Swing by the Santa Barbara Travel Bureau, your locally owned and operated travel agency for over 75 years. We’ve earned your trust and look forward to ensuring your dream vacation becomes a reality.