Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
25% Off Your Stay & 2 Complimentray Wellness Classes
Start 2021 with a wellness and relaxation stay at the Cape. Save 25% off your stay when you book three nights and enjoy all of our amazing wellness happenings Book this offer and receive two complimentary wellness classes during your stay and one day pass to use the facilities at Current Spa for a hydrotherapy session. In addition save 20% on spa treatments and on Glass box boutique purchases. Fitness classes and day passes are one per guest per stay.
About The Cape - Cabo San Lucas
With its bold, modern lines and minimalist decor, The Cape brings an urban edge to Baja California Sur. The hotel’s design makes brilliant use of its natural setting on Monuments Beach, providing each of the 161 rooms and villas a view of Cabo’s iconic El Arco. Dark paneling, sleek furnishings, copper-leafed bathtubs, and vintage photography add to the coolness factor, as does the spa’s black-on-black theme, ensuring the only stimulus is the crashing of waves. Manta restaurant by Enrique Olvera is inspired by cuisine from Mexico, Peru, and Japan with a distinct Baja sensibility; a hip vibe hits the rooftop patio after dark.
Health & Safety
As the COVID-19 situation continues to impact communities across the globe, we want you to be at ease, knowing that your clients’ safety and wellbeing are our top priority. We remain committed to upholding the highest standards of cleanliness and quality you expect from The Cape. Thanks to our committed and hardworking team—from our cleaning staff to our ownership—we have established in collaboration with Hyatt and BlueNet Hospitals a robust system of safety and sanitization measures that meet federal and global health guidelines; supervised by a dedicated leader from the team. Also, we are participating in the country’s federal certification called “Punto Limpio” or Clean Spot to secure the safety of guests and colleagues.
Please find below the following key components included in our new comprehensive health standards:
- Passengers arriving into the San Jose del Cabo International Airport (SJD) will be informed of the enhanced protocols implemented including thermal cameras and travel background checks;
- Transportation vehicles are disinfected between every use. We will further disinfect luggage before uploading to the vehicle and once again when unloading at the hotel using non-damaging, but effective cleaners;
- Guests upon arrival will be provided with complimentary specialized care kits including disposable face masks, disinfectant wipes, and hand sanitizer;
- Guest rooms are assigned to allow maximum distance between guests;
- There will be a lapse of 24 to 48 hours between room assignments to allow a thorough sanitation process;
- Elevated and rigorous daily cleaning procedures for all guest rooms and common touch points including sanitizing and disinfecting protocols are in place. In some areas we will be utilizing new technology such as electrostatic sprayers, UVC light and disinfection points;
- Use of technology for a tailored stay for our guests, from booking your reservation to the check-out process. Alternative contactless in-room dining options, housekeeping services, etc. will be available;
- Social distancing is practiced throughout the hotel by colleagues and guests, from spacing our restaurant tables accordingly to the check-in process, pool areas, and all other public spaces;
- Food preparation protocols will continue to be strictly enforced;
- Enhanced staff member well-being checks, providing personal protective equipment to all associates, while constantly reviewing and improving our safety training protocols;
- We have a detailed, custom protocol in place should a guest or staff member be concerned they may have or have been in contact with someone testing positive for COVID-19.